According to the European law that concerns the “right of withdrawal and rethinking online” you have the right to return the item/s purchased by requesting the refund or by changing it with another. We will accept your request provided that the item/s is returned intact, or not worn, not used and not damaged, and accompanied by the relevant purchase documentation (tax receipt) with the original packaging and with the tag intact and attached to the head.
According to current legislation, the right of withdrawal can be exercised no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the head. We reserve the right not to accept the return of those item/s which do not comply with the above requirements.
Here are the steps you will have to follow:
1) Send us an email to email@example.com indicating the item you want to return, the reason for the return and request of the refund.
2) As soon as possible, we will accept your request and send you an email with directions to arrange the pick up of the package.
3) Prepare the package ensuring that the packaging is as complete as when you received the item/s and that the tag is attached to the item.
4) Send the package to: Barbara Alieta Giurisato – RO.BA. srl via Madama Cristina 34 10125 Torino, Italy and send us the courier and the consignment note.
5) Wait for the courier to whom you must deliver the package at the time and address you have choosen.
6) It is must be clearly understood that the risks of the transport for the return of the item/s will be entirely at your expense.